Monday, October 24, 2005

Kissy Face

All is well here at the Millilo household. Andrew and I are feeling much better. Andrew is completely over the bronchitis and has finished his medication for the Giardia. What a task that was giving him his medication these past couple of weeks. It got to the point where Andrew would know that he was about to get his medication and would run from me...just like the kid in the Robitussin commercial. If the doctor this week for his check up gives a full bill of health then Andrew will get his flu shot on Tuesday. I'm sure he will be excited about that.


Fun with Andrew Posted by Picasa










The past couple of days Andrew has been giving Robert and I kisses. It's funny to watch him since he will clench his lips tightly together, stick out his chin and raise his eyebrows high as he is approaching you. Such a sweetheart. One day last week I was sitting on the floor playing with him and all of a sudden Andrew makes his kissy face and plants one right on me. It took me by surprise since he only used to blow us kisses before now. Well after he kissed me I reacted by saying "Awe"! He then walked away from me and turned around real fast and rapidly approached me again with his kissy face to plant another kiss on me. I was tickled watching him with the intent look on his face each time he went to kiss me. Since Andrew imitates us so much, it makes me wonder if that is the look that I make when I kiss either Andrew or Robert. Robert gets a kick out of Andrew as well when he goes to kiss Robert goodnight. It really tickles me to see Robert connect and bond so well with Andrew and visa versa.


Mr. Smilie Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you all are feeling better.
What a cute pic of Andrew.

Tried your link to more pics but got this message.

Album Not Found