Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mommy's out there. This Mother's Day was quite memorable with Andrew. Andrew is much more expressive this year opposed to last year when he was just learning how to say Happy Mama's Day (instead he would say, "Happy Mama" and "Happy Day"). Last night I had some trouble sleeping due to a post nasal drip so instead of keeping Robert up all night with me coughing, I went out to the living room to watch some television and fell asleep on the couch. I must have been sleeping soundly because Andrew during the night had woken up and came out to the living room where I was and decided to cuddle up next to me on the couch. I didn't even feel him lay down next to me because I was pleasantly surprised to find him next to me when I woke up on Mother's Day morning. When Andrew woke up next to me he turned and smiled and said with a sleeping look on his face, "Mommy, You're Precious". Well that was enough to melt my heart for the day. How sweet. Andrew is always so full of compliments and tells me all the time, "You're the best Mommy in the whole wide world."

No comments: