Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Andrew's First Day at Pre-Kindergarden


Andrew was so excited about starting Preschool this year since he is going to the township Pre-K in the mornings and will be picked up by bus and dropped off by bus. We waited and waited for the bus and ended up missing the bus the first day of school. Come to find out that the bus was 15 minutes behind schedule. So I took him to school and was glad I did since Andrew was a little apprehensive with the new surroundings. It was good to see all of the teachers outside of the school collecting the children in their class as they got off of the bus.

Andrew and I walked into his classroom. He was excited to see a cubby hole and closet with his name on it. I ended up getting a picture of him before I scooted off to work. Our little boy is growing up.

I must say I was a little apprehensive with putting him on the bus so if your wondering if Mom had a few tears I must admit my eyes were a bit on the wet side.

No comments: