Monday, April 25, 2005

We Have Some EXCITING News!!!!

Robert and I would like to share with you all in our excitement for becoming parents of 2 children that we'll be adopting in Ukraine on July 26, 2005. Our Ukrainian Adoption journey will begin on July 26, 2005 since that is when we have an appointment scheduled with the Ukrainian National Adoption Center. We will be in Ukraine for approximately 21-30 days to finalize the legal aspect of the adoption and then we'll be bringing home our children. YIPPIEE!!! PRAISE GOD!! HALLELUJAH!!! As you can tell we are doing back flips right now and are busy getting things in order for travel and child proofing the house. I feel like we're pregnant in a sense since the emotions and hormones are starting to flow. =)

When we are in country, we will be keeping in touch with everyone mostly by email. So if you would like to be on our group emails to keep a status of our adoption and/or know of any other family or friends email addresses that would like to be included on our updates while in-country please email me their email addresses to add to my group list of emails so we can take them with us when we travel.

As for now and when we travel, we are asking for all of you to keep us and our children lifted up in prayer for safety, peace, wisdom, supernatural favor, direction and for 2 healthy children under the both under the age of 4 years old.

The Gift of Life

I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you the gift of life,
God gave me the gift of you.


Love ya & God Bless You All,

MOMMA & PAPA MILLILO (As the Kids in Ukraine call their parents)

No comments: