Saturday, April 30, 2005

A TRIPLE BLESSING!

Hooray! We've FINALLY decided on when we will be leaving for Ukraine since we just purchased our plane tickets. Thank God! I'm glad we purchased our tickets so our seats are confirmed on our flights! That's a load off of my mind. Robert and I were going back and forth looking at different options and decided that since we were going on a 10 hour plane ride in coach it would be best to layover somewhere to stretch our legs a bit. Well, it went from stretching our legs A BIT to stretching them for 3 1/2 days in London before we head on to Ukraine. Sounds good to me!!! YIPPIE!! I've never been to Europe before much less London! We might as well since we are going to be there.....you never know when we'll get the chance again. We're going to visit "MY PEOPLE" as Robert calls it (since I'm mostly English). We'll have to visit my "Aunt Elizabeth Windsor....just kidding....she's not my aunt even though my maiden name is awefully close to the spelling of the Royal Families (Winser). After visiting London for a few days we'll head out to Ukraine on Friday, July 22, 2005. We'll arrive in Kiev, Ukraine at 2:45pm in the afternoon (Ukraine is 7 hours ahead of us here in NJ...so it will be 7:45am in EST when we arrive in Ukraine). Our translator will be meeting us at the airport with a driver to take us to our hotel and probably to get something to eat for dinner. Since our appt will not be until the next Tuesday, July 26th (4 days from arrival in Ukraine) we'll hopefully get to tour Kiev (major city and capital of Ukraine) to record pictures and memories for our children and go to church at our pastors' friends church in Kiev. Once we have our appointment on Tuesday with the NAC and select our children we will be anxious to leave Kiev to meet our children in whatever town in Ukraine they are located in. As I'm sure you can understand. That is why we are arriving so early in Ukraine as well as to get adjusted to the time difference before our meeting with the NAC. How exciting...a TRIPLE Blessing...2 kids and touring London with my Babez (Robert's nickname) for a few days. Thank you Jesus!!

No comments: