Thursday, November 23, 2006

Andrew Filling Our Shoes



Boy, It's been a challenge lately to keep our shoes in our bedroom since Andrew loves to pretend and walk around with them on. I am so afraid he is going to get hurt therefore I keep my shoes up high in my closet. Now he is walking around the house with Robert's work boots on. He is starting to get into the pretend stage where he likes to pretend he is someone else. I asked Andrew where he thought he was going with Daddy's shoes on (since he is well aware that I don't like him wearing our shoes). He said that he was going to get married to his friend Brooke and then they were going to go on their honeymoon. Needless to say I was a little surprise that came out of his mouth. Every now and then he'll pretend that he is a daddy and tells me to watch his son while he goes to the store. I asked him what his son's name is and he told me Ryan.

No comments: