Friday, May 06, 2005

Our 5 Year Wedding Anniversary!!

Wow! It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since Robert and I have been married. Time flies when you are having fun. We will be going out to dinner tomorrow evening and next weekend we will be going away for the weekend with my mom, my brother David and my sister, Marli to Lancaster, PA (amish & quilt country) to have a combined anniversary weekend and to celebrate my mom's birthday. David & I wanted to do something special for my mom's birthday so we are going to a bed and breakfast in Bird-in-Hand, PA and spend the weekend going in and out of true amish(on their farms) quilt shops. It should be a fun weekend. We'll see how Robert and David deal with all the quilt shops that we will be going to. It should be interesting anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How'd Robert and David like the quilt shops??? :)

Kathy J.

Anonymous said...

Robert and David held up well with the first 8 quilt shops. After that they stayed in the van while Marli, my mom and I continued on. They did perk up and decide to join us at the "Creamery Ice Cream Parlor"..they couldn't miss that.