Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Everything is coming together

I am so excited! We've gotten so much accomplished in the last week. All of our documents have been completed that we needed to get updated. HORRAY!! We received our statewide criminal clearance letters, agency license and doctors forms from our physical. I broke down in tears of joy when I was on the phone with the doctors office and I heard the good news that our doctors forms were completed. OH, how relieved and thankful to God we are for our paperwork being completed. Thank you for all of your prayers. We now have to get the paperwork notarized and apositilled by the state in Trenton, NJ and then sent to Ukraine to get our paperwork translated and then submitted with the rest of our paperwork before we have our appointment on July 26th. Now you can understand why we were getting concerned about getting our paperwork being completed.



We also finished painting our 4th bedroom and laid the carpeting. Now we can concentrate on fixing up our children's rooms.The plumber and Robert finished renovating our shower and surround in our bathroom. Robert and I also attended a CPR & Choking class for infants and children. This class was better than any other CPR class that I've had in the past. It provided a lot of hands on practice for an extended period of time, just like if you were in a real situation. I would recommend it to anyone. It was through Virtua Healthcare in Voorhees, NJ. They have all sorts of classes that you can take. Here is their website if you are interested in checking into it more https://physicianlocator.virtua.org/sfnasp/servicesearch.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you. I know that you will make wonderful parents, you have so much love to give. I am looking forward to all the updates.

God Bless
Brandy