Saturday, August 27, 2005

Outside Again Playing with Andrew

http://www.kodakgallery.com/PhotoView.jsp?&collid=33158965209&photoid=23158965209



We were so grateful to be outside again playing with Andrew. He was just as glad. He didn’t like being cooped up inside one room. He is used to going outside and getting more exercise….and so are we. The caretakers wanted us to keep the hooded sweater on him this morning since it was cool and breezy again so that is why he looks like a little blue smurf in the morning pictures. Cute though.



During this morning’s visit, Andrew was sitting on my lap and I started to talk like Donald Duck to see his reaction. He lean his head back on my arm to look up at his goofy Mommy talking like Donald Duck and started smiling in amazement. When I started to laugh like Donald Duck would I lean in to rub noses with him as I laughed and Andrew thought it was the funniest thing. It was too cute. He of course would lean back again as I continued to talk like Donald Duck and we would again and again rub noses as I and he laughed like Donald Duck. What a precious moment. Robert took some pictures of us during this time that I posted as well.



Andrew seemed more tired today than he did the last two days we were inside playing. I’m not sure if they gave him some medicine that made him sleepy but this morning he slept for a little over an hour before I took him inside for lunch. This afternoon he wasn’t as energetic as he was the last two days as well. Not sure if he was just tired from maybe the other children waking him up early in the morning or if he was still on some sort of medication.



We are very much enjoying our time with Andrew and are meeting more and more couples coming in to adopt from our orphanage. Another couple from USA in Georgia and two more couples from Italy. Please keep all of these families in prayer for a speedy court date so they can move forward with completing their adoptions as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OSDL Hires New Evangelist
X Windows is one of the more mystifying pieces of a Linux desktop. This is mostly because it works differently than we Aug.
Nice job on your blog! I am book marking your site for future reference.

I have recently created a coin price guide
site/blog. It pretty much covers coin price guide related stuff.

Stop by and check it out if you have time.

Anonymous said...

Vlog Rocketboom Tries Subscription Option
Vlog Rocketboom Tries Subscription Option : The 50,000 or so daily downloads of vlog news spoof Rocketboom put it ahead of some local newscasts in terms of audience after doubling in the last six weeks.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a internet business site/blog. It pretty much covers internet business related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Keep a watch on Andrew. Maybe Doc should see him? He doesn't look his peppy self.